Thank you for choosing Rizom Holiday Village for your holiday and we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
This information text has been prepared by Turkuaz Turizm Taşımacılık Gıda İnşaat San ve Tic Ltd Şti Yalova Branch (Mersis: 0871037525100010) ("Company" or "Rizom") in order to enlighten the relevant persons / data owners regarding the procedures and principles related with the processing of personal data of customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No 6698
Personal information, contact details, attachments you have shared with us, the financial data required for invoicing the service, your stay data, the data you have shared with us verbally during the booking negotiations, visual and audio records taken with the cameras in the hotel during your stay, correspondence, the data in their attachments, in case you use the internet over the internet access provided by Rizom Holiday Village during your stay will be collected and processed physically or electronically in accordance with the law numbered 5651 due to the accommodation service you have received from Rizom Holiday Village.
It can be accessed to detailed information on the issues covered in this informative text from Turkuaz Turizm Taşımacılık Gıda İnşaat San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. Yalova Branch of the Policy of Protection and Processing of Personal Data located at http://www.rizomtatilkoyu.com address or from the detailed information text option in the call center at 444 64 95
I) Data responsible Turkuaz Turizm Taşımacılık Gıda İnşaat San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. Yalova Branch (briefly "Rizom Holiday Village") Address: Bahçelievler Tigem Arazileri içi, Kamplar Bölgesi 77200 Yalova is the "Responsible for the data" under the Law.
II) For what purpose will personal data be processed?
Your personal data is processed by Rizom Holiday Village within the circumstances of Law 6698 under the following conditions and conditions:
Your personal data can be processed for the purposes below
1. Managing service activation processes,
2. Processing of Emergency Management Processes,
3. Ensuring the Security of Physical Space and Data Supervisor Operations,
4. Conducting Communication Activities,
5. Execution of Goods / Service Sales Processes,
6. Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction (Including Demand / Complaint) and Customer Relations Management Processes,
7. Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes,
8. Informing Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations,
9. Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs,
III) Which personal data will be processed?
Your following data will be processed according to the purpose of your visit and the services you will use during your visit.
1. Data on identity card, contact and accommodation document
2. Your financial data required to be invoiced for the service,
3. Data that is included in correspondences with our company and data that you verbally shared with us during booking negotiations,
4. Visual and audio data to be recorded by security cameras
5. Your visual and audio data to be recorded by the company's advertising department within your knowledge,
6. Your internal IP distribution logs kept by law In case you connect to the company visitor network and use the internet,
IV) To whom and for what purposes will your personal data be transferred?
Your processed personal data according to the purposes above and the conditions determined by the Law;
1. To our business partners and suppliers in order to provide limited products and services,
2. To the contracted agencies in case of receiving accommodation service through agencies,
3. In case of commercial, financial and legal disputes and as stipulated by laws and limited to its scope; can be transferred to consultants, audit firms, lawyers, authorized public institutions, organizations and judicial authorities..
IV) Method and legal reason for personal data processing
Your personal data are collected by Rizom Holiday Village and real or legal persons who process data on behalf of Rizom Holiday Village as physical documents, by taking camera recordings, by keeping digital records and by obtaining your explicit consent unless otherwise stipulated by law..
Your personal data is processed by Rizom Holiday Village based on the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and other legislation.
V) In accordance with the law your legal rights are written in Article 11 of the KVKK down.
By applying to Rizom Holiday Village or company headquarters in writing, your personal data;
a) learning whether it has been processed or not,
b) to request information regarding this if it has been processed,
c) learning the purpose and whether it is used appropriately according to the purpose.
ç) To know the third persons to whom he / she is transferred domestically or abroad,
d) To request correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Request to be deleted or destroyed or anonymized within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
f) to request the third parties to be notified of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
g) to object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
ğ) In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you can use your rights to demand the compensation of the damage.
In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can bring the application form of your request containing the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations about your right to use, or send it to the address of Bahçelievler Tigem Arazileri içi, Kamplar Bölgesi 77200 Yalova or send a signed copy of the form to email@example.com or send it by notery. Your requests are concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the importance of your request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged. If your request is to be made on behalf of someone else, a power of attorney and other documents confirming your identity must be attached to your application.